Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to patent your idea good an idea you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor InventHelp Corporate Headquarters and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, Invention help to they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.